It provides a variety of cloud computing products and services, including:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS):
Users can gain access to virtualized computing resources such as virtual machines, storage, and networking.
- PaaS (Platform as a Service):
A development platform for creating, deploying, and managing cloud-based applications.
- Software as a Service (SaaS):
Provides users with access to software programs that are hosted and maintained by Huawei.
The process for using Huawei Cloud generally involves the following steps:
- Explore Huawei Cloud's offerings and compare them to those of other cloud computing providers to see whether it is the best fit for your needs.
- Create an account with Huawei Cloud. Typically, this means making a user profile and providing billing information.
- Choose the products and services you want to use. Infrastructure, platform, and software services, as well as specific tools and resources, could be included.
- Configure and set up your cloud environment. This may include the creation of virtual machines, the configuration of networking, and the configuration of storage and security.
- Deploy your cloud-based applications or workloads. This could include uploading code and data or building and deploying apps with Huawei's tools.
- Manage and monitor your cloud infrastructure. Monitoring resource usage, scaling up or down as needed, and troubleshooting any issues that may develop are all examples of what this entails.
- Pay for your Huawei Cloud service usage. Huawei charges its services depending on usage; therefore, you will be billed on a regular basis for the resources you use.